Programming Crash Course
Programming Crash Course is the first course that you should take to start learning programming. After taking this course, which only lasts one week, you will be able to write your first computer programs. This course is a perfect choice for creating foundation for other courses.
Mission and Vision
The mission of this course is to help aspiring students learn computer programming affordably from the comfort of their homes. My online courses are ideal for people who want to become programmers but do not know where and how to get started. Unlike university courses, my online programming courses focus on preparing students for the real world programming jobs in the shortest possible time.
- Students will have nearly zero knowledge in programming (though if you have some, it will not hurt)
- Students will have basic computer literacy.
- Students will be mostly young people ages 14-35 years.
- It should not take too much effort for students to setup their environments.
- By completion of the whole course, students should be able to write functional programs for commercial purposes.